Ready to hear it?
Whatever your views on advice, we all experience it coming at us from time to time. I don’t know about you, but I find myself reaching out even more for advice and counsel with friends, not only to check-in, but to share takes on this week’s version of our constantly changing situation.
Kevin Kelly, one of the co-founders of Wired Magazine, turned 68 recently and offered 68 pieces of unsolicited advice. There are many, many good bits to chew on, but I picked a few as a teaser.
For the full list, click here: https://kk.org/thetechnium/
• A worthy goal for a year is to learn enough about a subject so that you can’t believe how ignorant you were a year earlier.
• Don’t trust all-purpose glue.
• Trust me: There is no “them”.
• Optimize your generosity. No one on their deathbed has ever regretted giving too much away.
• The Golden Rule will never fail you. It is the foundation of all other virtues.
P.S. If you know anyone who might be interested in receiving these daily emails, feel free to add them to the mailing list.
P.S. #2 We are hosting regular virtual breakfasts. Click here if you’d like to join us.